On Thursday we had two very important visitors to our school.. Audrey and her dog Lucy came in for a secial visit. They were from Dogs Trust.
Here a some facts about Lucy……………..
- I am a 6 year old Cavalier King Charles and I’m very friendly and affectionate.
- I may have never been to your school before or met you, even if I have it is still a big place so please do your best to keep calm, sit still and make me feel welcome.
- Sometimes I can bark in workshops but only to ask my owner for attention! Please don’t worry, as it’s very normal for dogs to do this! Just do your best to keep calm and show me the proper way to behave.
- If you want to pet me, you first need to learn how to do so safely. My owner will show you how during your workshop. You must always ask the owner before petting a dog.
- My three favourite things are walkies, food and my teddy, who is called nibbles.