Our Board of Management is responsible for the overall running of the school and comprises of eight members who represent the interests of all school partners, parents, children, staff and the local community. We are deeply indebted to the board members who give voluntarily of their time in the interest of St. Declan’s. The board comprises of the following eight members.
- Diocesan Representative Father Ciaran Clarke
- Noel Curtin (Chairperson)
- Community Representative Mary Prior(Treasurer)
- Community Representative Geraldine Boylan
- Teacher Nominee Cian Kearins (Secretary)
- Teacher Nominee Emma Curran
- Parent Nominee Teresa Hayden
- Parent Nominee Niall Mc Mahon
“The Board of Management wishes to maintain open lines of communication with all members of the school community. Following each meeting an Agreed Report will be published and can be read below following the links for each meeting.