The following resources have been sent to schools from the HSE for the attention of parents as they may be helpful to with supporting your children now or in the future. Click on the hyperlinks to bring you directly to the resources.
- RSE- Making The ‘Big Talk’ many small talks: For parents of 4 -7 year olds
- RSE – Making The ‘Big Talk’ many small talks: For parents of 8 – 12 year olds
- RSE- Making the ‘Big Talk’ many small talks: Healthy Ireland library collection
- Alcohol and Drugs: A Parent’s Guide – practical advice to help parents and children communicate about alcohol and other drugs.
- Healthy Eating – START your child on a healthy lifestyle, with tips and advice on how to create a healthy lifestyle for your children