In compliance with recent legislation the three Catholic primary schools of Ashbourne-Donaghmore Parish (GaelscoilnaCille, St. Mary’s N.S. & St. Declan’s N.S.) have revised their enrolment process. Please note the following amendments:
- The closing date for all three schools for Junior Infant applications for September 2019 will be 12 noon on the 21st January 2019. Enrolment applications previously received for Junior Infants September 2019 do not need to be re-submitted.
- As schools have been directed to phase out waiting-lists, all applications previously received for Junior Infants for subsequent years will need to be re-submitted in January of the year of application.
- Applications will only be considered for children who have reached their 4th birthday on or before the 31st March 2019.
- In the event that any school is oversubscribed, criteria will be used to prioritise applicants. Parents/Guardians may consult the revised policies on the relevant school websites for further details.
- Priority will no longer be offered to Roman Catholics.
The following documents are available on our school website under Parents Area- Enrolments.
1. Admissions Notice
2. St Declan’s Enrolment Policy
3. Online Enrolment Application Form